My definition of “home” is cheering on my kids at a sporting event, sharing a meal with friends or enjoying a glass of wine out on my patio. I’ve found this in Warren Twp. Before Warren, home was Westfield, Hoboken and East Hanover. Not only have I lived in New Jersey my entire life, but I also know the best school districts, which areas are the best for commuting and perhaps most importantly, where the best pizza places are. My strengths lie in that I am a local and who better to help you buy or sell your New Jersey home than a true Jersey Girl!
“Home” means something different to everyone; it can be a fresh start, a place to put down roots, or just a stop along the way. What I love most about being a Weichert Sales Associate is learning what “home” means to my clients. Helping clients sell a family home or find their future home and getting to know them along the way, is the best part of my job!
• Licensed Sales Representative
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Member of the National Association of Realtors – NAR
• Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors – NJAR
• Member of the CORE Association of Realtors (Somerset/Hunterdon)
• Member of the Garden State Multiple Listings Service – GSMLS
• Member of the Central Jersey Multiple Listings Service (Middlesex)
I am married and have raised three kids in Warren Township. Before Warren, home was
Westfield, Hoboken and East Hanover. Not only have I lived in New Jersey my entire life, but
I also know the best school districts, which areas are the best for commuting and perhaps
most importantly, where the best pizza places are. My strengths lie in that I am a local and
who better to help you find your New Jersey home than a true Jersey girl?
• Bachelor of Arts Degree from Gettysburg College, Gettysburg PA
• Listing/Marketing and sales of residential properties
• Single family homes, townhomes and condominiums
• First time home buyers
• Owner/VP – Watson Metal Products, Kenilworth NJ
• Former Substitute Teacher in the Warren Schools District
My Awards & Accomplishments
Weichert's Executive Club-2018
Weichert's Sales Club-2018
Weichert's Marketed Club-2018
2018 Top Closed Dollar Volume-#7 in the Weichert Watchung Office
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.25% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information